[ardour-users] General low volume output

Zach Trexler zach at orangerobot.com
Mon May 30 14:56:32 PDT 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 03:08 pm, David Mulcahy wrote:

> > If it helps, I have a Delta 44 card using for input, and a crappo
> > on-board card for output.
>
> You need a program called envy24control (at least for your delta44)- some
> distros package it some dont - You can also find it in alsa-tools package.
>
> Dave

I have envy24control, though it doesn't seem to affect the output volume when
I increase the input levels up as high as possible.  This could very well be
a function of my horrible on-board sound, but as I indicated originally, I
have noticed an increase in volume, I just can't figure out what I did to
trigger it.