[ardour-users] Audigy to M-Audio

mArukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Thu May 12 23:03:56 PDT 2005

On my Celeron 900MHz I get 5.33ms latency. I don't show waveforms while
recording too. No any x-runs :)

But sometimes I notice crackling during playback f.e., when scrolling a
web page in Mozzilla.

Luc - do you hear parasite sounds from your motherboard in speakers? I
have this problem with Audigy when I turn volume up.

mArukqs