[ardour-users] gate swh-plugin

Oleg Ivanenko oai-ash at yandex.ru
Wed May 4 01:45:46 PDT 2005

>What about it today, on this beautiful, sunny sunday afternoon? Isn' it
>just about the right time for a refreshing update of liblrdf?
>Tell me about the gate, I'm aching to know ,)
>
>Wolfgang

Fuuhhh, Wolfgang...
I mean "Good day, Wolfgang"... :)
The case is that in Ukraine (as well as on most post-Soviet areas) we have TWO great holidays  simultaneously -- the Easter (orthodox) and the May Day. For this reason I had vodka and shashlik only. Not any computers, Linux and LADSPA plugins. All tracks was "life" -- to the acoustic guitar accompaniment only. :)

I will post results of my probing of Gate plugin a thought later.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[Все это было бы смешно, когда бы не было так грустно]