[ardour-users] can ardour help?

Aaron aamehl at pop.actcom.net.il
Fri Mar 25 06:51:49 PST 2005

Thanks for the answer, it is in fact what we were doing.
but now that I think of it if there was a way to tag wav files or use
mp3's then I could use a program that scans directories and add the
audo to a database. with these programs it is possible to audition
them from within the program. This would in essence be my library of
sounds. I thought that ardour had a database of the audio files.

But then it would be great to find a way to use them like a sampler
but I guess I can go from there.

Thanks
Aaron