[ardour-users] playback1-26 - where'd they go?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:56:40 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:51:10 -0500 (EST), Jesse Chappell
<jesse at essej.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Mark Knecht wrote:
>
> > Bummer. Is this a Jack issue or an Ardour issue? Shall I enter a bug
> > report somewhere, or possibly second one that's already in existance?
>
> I sent a patch to jackit-devel fixing monitoring, so if you want
> you can get jack CVS, apply the patch and build it yourself if
> you want it now.  Or you can just wait until it gets integrated
> and released....

Planet box. Probably I'll have to wait, or else push this code on top
of the existing Planet executable already on the system.

One other thing I ran into this morning that oyu might be able to
test. Are the mute and solo functions on hdspmixer working anymore?
Seems to me this morning that they are not, at least on the playback
row.

Cheers,
Mark