[ardour-users] MMC commands and remote control

Pierre-Laurent CHAMBERT pilo.c at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 10 11:53:44 PST 2005

Hi all

There's a very good DIY project about midi controller already : Midibox
(http://www.ucapps.de).
All the features you want to have are already made : knobs, motor fader,
encoder, LCD (char and graphic), USB, firmware uploading via MIDI etc.

There are firmware for emagic LC and huston emulation too (and some others). I
already test it with ardour, and I'm working (well... for 2 years now, I need
more time to finish it) for a custom midibox for ardour, with the same layout
as the digidesign procontrol (at least for the channel strip stuff).

I hope to see more ardour users on midibox forum :)

Pilo