[ardour-users] Delta 1010 .asoundrc

Aaron Trumm thirdoption at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:59:18 PST 2005

I need the same kind of info, except not for ardour - I have to get the 1010
(not LT) access all the outputs, but I'm trying to avoid using jack (it's
for using multiple instances of mplayer on a media server)

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Midiman%2FMAudio&card=Delta+1010.&chip=ICE1712+%28Envy24%29&module=ice1712