[ardour-users] Delta 1010 .asoundrc

ross at lug.udel.edu ross at lug.udel.edu
Fri Mar 4 21:51:46 PST 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 09:41:59AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > I have a different Delta model, but the only thing in my
> > .asoundrc is stuff for OSS emulation.
>
> Can you share that Ross? I've wondered a number of times how to
> improve my system in this area. I run an RME HDSP 9652. It's locked
> down all day long by running Jack at 44.1K. However, I run across
> video on the web that has audio embedded at 32K. (Weird old WMV
> files.) I'd like to have OSS emulation take care of resampling that
> sort of material on the fly if possible.

Sure, it's attached.  Everything that I don't put through Jack goes
through esd to my asoundrc.  I've never been able to get dmix working
with ALSA but OSS works fine, so I just stick with the old school!

I'd be remiss to not mention this is almost entirely stolen from
Frank's asoundrc info.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at lug.udel.edu