[ardour-users] Saving tragedy: 'cannot save state' -> 'cannot understand ardour file' :///

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:43:16 PST 2005

The latest versions of Pro Tools have begun automatically saving a
sesssion backup file every time I open a session. The session files
are very small and this way you can return to any state the session
was in at any time, not to mention not having to worry about the
problem that stated this thread.

It might be a good feature request for some version of Arduor.

- Mark