[ardour-users] Which linux sequencers can drive Ardour via MTC?

Devin Venable dvenable at valornet.com
Sat Jun 25 21:40:22 PDT 2005

I've configured ardour to be a "Slave to MTC", but I've yet to see it
work.  I'm running ardour on box A and Rosegarden on box B, connected by
midi cables.  Apparently Rosegarden doesn't produce MTC events.

Has anyone successfully synchronized these two, running on two different
machines?  Besides MTC, I don't know of any other way to pull this off.
My goal is to make ardour the slave, rosegarden the master so that I can
record several tracks of sequenced audio---the card on the box with
ardour only has two inputs so I can't record several tracks at once.
Any suggestions?