[ardour-users] VST plug that saves and automates in Ardour

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Sat Jun 11 16:20:23 PDT 2005

> at, 2005-06-11 at 19:01 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> plugin. I have not written code to support this, although its not really
> hard to do.
>
> --p
 Would make a lot of people happy if you could !

Hey Mark ..BTW: a very nice free EQ which does save it's current state
in Ardour without automation is  LinearPhaseGraphicEQ 2
available from
http://www.ismusic.ne.jp/slim_slow_slider/vst/

just page down to it. Haven't tried the other stuff there yet.Most
important is to be sure you install msvcr71.dll into your wine (windows)
system folder. If you haven't got that .dll others won't work either.

Geoff.