[ardour-users] shall we wait for VST or go with libfst?

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Sat Jun 11 05:08:59 PDT 2005

Hector Centeno:
> Well, I'm already demoralized. I tried the SIR reverb and it works so it
> seems to be a problem with the GRM Tools... well, maybe after one year
> things will change... I guess until we get a new version of Jack_fst
> that works with a newer version of wine.

This is strange. GRM Tools was actually, as far as I know, the first
vst plugins to ever run on linux. GRM Tools was the main reason I made
the vstserver-system in the first place, and it worked just great!

In the uppermost picture at http://www.spot.no/34119.html, you can
actually see me (the second person from the left) performing live with GRM
tools in linux (inside PD). This was the 12th of december 2002. :-)