[ardour-users] Re: Freeze Function/external WAV editor

Chris Bozic cbozic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:03:43 PDT 2005

Yeah, you got a point there with the Beatles.  :)  Since I started
this email thread, I have figured out many ardour-only ways to do just
about everything I want.  So, I know there are ways to do strange
things with ardour.  I still don't know if I think they are easier to
do in an external editor.  It's probably just a matter of what I am
used to.   Part of the problem for me is that some of the features are
still not documented so it's hard to figure out what to do.  I haven't
had much success getting automation to work but I haven't tried it
extensively.  How do you go about automating LADSPA parameters in
ardour?

Chris Bozic