[ardour-users] shall we wait for VST or go with libfst?

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Mon Jun 6 17:46:32 PDT 2005

Hector, I completely forgot about this ! Sorry... if you go to the dir
mentioned, /usr/local/include/vst/, and open aeffectx in kwrite, press
F9 and you get the line numbers appearing. Got to line 918 and you will
see a list of entries all of which have a full stop in the left hand
column. Just remove the all the full stops. Then go down to line 939 and
you will see the word "struct" there 3 times. Remove two of them and
you're fixed !

I'm sorry I omitted this... got me EVERY time for a while.

Hope that get's you going,

best

Geoff.