[ardour-users] shall we wait for VST or go with libfst?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:50:34 PDT 2005

Two things:

1) You're still putting things in /usr/local. this is going to burn
you. Considered yourself warned. ;-)

2) I believe he solution is mentioned. It did not involve changing the
script but editing a Steinberg file. I copy it here for your
reference:

<SNIP>
Note: The aeffectx.h file from the Steinberg SDK 2.3 is not properly
fixed by libfst's fixheaders script. Currently I suggest editing the
VstFileType structure to contain only these lines:

  struct VstFileType
  {
        char name[128];
	char macType[8];