[ardour-users] building ardour

Hector Centeno h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 3 06:21:57 PDT 2005

hi,

I'm trying to build ardour and scons keeps giving me this messages:
Checking for jack_client_open()...failed
Checking for jack_recompute_total_latencies()...failed

I found a post in the ardour mailing list where Fernando and someone
else were discussing the same problem but there was no answer. I have
Jack built from CVS (I did that yesterday trying to fix this problem,
and also went through making sure the previous version of jack was
deleted) and I have ardour source from CVS too. Any help? I have Fedora
Core 3 with Planet CCRMA.

thanks!

Hector.