[ardour-users] Total newbie switching from XP to Linux and Ardour

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Jun 2 12:27:58 PDT 2005

I agree with Mark, the Planet is about as easy as it gets.  My advice
would be to load a standard FC3 (load everything in the distro to make
your life easy - there's an "Everything" button in the package section)
then go to Planet CCRMA and get the rest.  There are plenty of people
here to help out.  BTW, with the EWS88 I think you'll be using
envy24control since I believe that has an envy24 chipset (I've been
known to be wrong though ;-)  Welcome aboard.

Jan