[ardour-users] Several troubles...

Oleg Ivanenko oai-ash at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 26 00:48:03 PDT 2005

Hi all!

Trouble 1.
I have track1 which sended (before fader) to bus1. When I solo track2, bus1 still sounding. I must manual mute track1 for silence... Is this right?

Trouble 2.
If I crop region or change its length some other way, its automations waveforms is shifted to the right. Edit such automations is very unhandy...

Trouble 3.
If I have some freezed tracks and try cleanup unused files, ardour determinate freezed playlists as "unused" and try to "cleanup" with subsequent crash. All files still on its places, but what a strange manner, is'nt it? :)

Trouble 4.
Marcus Andersson described "CRITICAL: POOL OUT OF MEMORY - RECOMPILE WITH LARGER SIZE!!" message in his letter with subj "Out of memory" at ardour-dev (2003-04-11 12:50). I have the same situation two years later... I'm not use MIDI by no means.
See http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8422519

ardour-0.9beta29

Any solutions and recommendations are welcomed!

PS: Traditional "sorry" for my English.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[Все это было бы смешно, когда бы не было так грустно]