[ardour-users] Weirdness with beta24

John Anderson ardour at semiosix.com
Sat Jan 29 12:56:41 PST 2005

1) If I open a session then close it again (choosing "Just quit" from
the close dialog) the file is saved anyway, but without any plugins.
Seems to be OK if I make some trivial change and then save and then
quit.

2) In ardour-09beta24, I get these messages in the log when opening a
session:

[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 1 to clickin/out 1
[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 1 to reverb/out 1
[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 2 to bass/out 2
[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 2 to acoustic-intro/out 2
[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 2 to kick/out 2
[ERROR]: IO: cannot connect input port ardour:Mix/in 2 to hat/out 2

which doesn't happen in ardour-09beta23 with the same session. They work
OK if I prepend ardour: to the port names in the .ardour file to
something like ardour:hat/out 2.

Do these need to be reported on mantis?

bye
John