[ardour-users] Ardour problem exporting to wav file

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Tue Jan 25 06:26:52 PST 2005

I have a PlanetCCRMA FC1 installation with Ardour 0.9beta24
When I try to export my session to a wav file I see the following problem:

Session -> Export -> Export session to audiofile
I set the channels and click 'Browse'
I can browse directories and set the cursor to the botton field for the
filename by clicking into that field, but I cannot input a filename
(though I *can* see the text cursor sitting there).

The problem existed already in earlier versions.

As a workaround I can produce an empty file from outside of ardour and
select it.

As I do not know if this is PlanetCCRMA specific or an Ardour problem,
(or maybe a local problem here) I allowed myself to crosspost to the
PlanetCCRMA and the ardour-users lists. Please feel free to remove
the crossposting as appropriate.

Robert Epprecht