[ardour-users] crash with 0.9beta26

Antonio debian at fastwebnet.it
Sat Feb 26 06:38:52 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 12:31 +0000, Wayne Myers wrote:
[snip]
> [description of crashes on session load snipped]
>
> > Doing a quick serch in the archive I cannot found others reporting a
> > similar problem, am I the only one with this problem?
>
> No, I have this too with the debian unstable 0.9beta26 right now.

I've it in testing. Anyway seems a debian bug so far (unless others can
report similar problem in others distro).

[snipping Wayne's crash description]
> I've been doing something stupid but haven't yet figured out what,
other
> than 'attempting to do audio on a low memory (128M) machine'.

I have relatively low memory too (256 MB), but I should be enough to
load the session (at least it worked on the previous beta24 version).

I will search on the debian list for such problem

> > Any help, to recover my old session is appreciated.
>
> Likewise.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne

Cheers,