[ardour-users] crash with 0.9beta26

Antonio debian at fastwebnet.it
Sat Feb 26 02:57:41 PST 2005

Hi to the list,
this is my first post here. First of all I'd like to thank Paul and all
the people how have contributed to this great piece of software.

I'm writing here because I'm experiencing some problem with the new
0.9beta26 version of ardour. I'm running DeMuDi, and after upgrading to
the beta26 (in the standard debian testing repository) I can't open two
sessions older session created with the beta24. Trying to open the old
sessions resuts in an system freeze (tried two times). Then I moved
~/.ardour and I haven't had no more freeze but ardour crashes when
trying to load the session. I can load some very little test session
created with the beta24, but not the bigger one (not so big anyway: 4
minutes,  5 tracks).

Doing a quick serch in the archive I cannot found others reporting a
similar problem, am I the only one with this problem?
Have I to fill a bug report?

Any help, to recover my old session is appreciated.

Cheers,
- Antonio