[ardour-users] My first time. I need advice

Renato Degli Esposti r.degliesposti at acm.org
Fri Feb 18 08:44:22 PST 2005

Right.
I'll try to explain the details:
I've a M-AUDIO delta44 (4x4 I/O), each output is connected to an
amplifier (RCF UP1123), each amplifier to a loud speaker.
Each track must be assigned to a specific output and of course they have
to be syncronized.

I hope this clarify a bit what I' m trying to do.
Thanks,
Renato

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 16:25 +0000, Matt Savigear wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:22:53 +0100, Renato Degli Esposti
> <r.degliesposti at acm.org> wrote:
> > Thanks for your answer Matt.
> > No reason at all, but my ignorance. I'm totally new to this kind of
> > tools , especially under Linux, so my request for help.
> > I need to play the four tracks in the same way they are configured in
> > ardour:
> > track 1 <-> out1
> > track 4 <-> out4
>
> OK, you seem to be splitting the tracks across multiple output channels? Can
> you give us an idea of what you are trying to do in more general terms? I
> originally thought you just wanted to play a session using a conventional
> stereo source. Is this not the case?
>
> Matt.

Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da OpenProtect, ed e'
risultato non infetto.