[ardour-users] My first time. I need advice

Matt Savigear mcs_ardour at savigear.com
Fri Feb 18 08:25:57 PST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:22:53 +0100, Renato Degli Esposti
<r.degliesposti at acm.org> wrote:
> Thanks for your answer Matt.
> No reason at all, but my ignorance. I'm totally new to this kind of
> tools , especially under Linux, so my request for help.
> I need to play the four tracks in the same way they are configured in
> ardour:
> track 1 <-> out1
> track 4 <-> out4

OK, you seem to be splitting the tracks across multiple output channels? Can
you give us an idea of what you are trying to do in more general terms? I
originally thought you just wanted to play a session using a conventional
stereo source. Is this not the case?

Matt.