[ardour-users] Session export ?

Matthew Sewell matthewsewell at ojai.net
Wed Feb 16 12:10:34 PST 2005

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 16:01, Jason Jones wrote:
> Web songs made with ardour!?  I didn't know that existed!  Could someone
> give me a URL to that sweet gem of a website?  I'd love to hear what
> others are doing with ardour - and I'd love to post what I've done.
>
> --Jason

Has anyone put together this sort of directory?  I wouldn't mind
creating a site where people can search for and/or post songs they have
recorded with Ardour.  Is anyone interested?

I just added a song to garageband.com that is the first song I have
produced completely start to finish with linux and Open Source software.

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSkZVCxY2s

I used Hydrogen, Fluidsynth with Qsynth, Ardour, various plug-ins,
JAMin, Jaaa and, of course, JACK and QJACKCTL.  The file was downsampled
from 48 kHz to 44.1 kHz with Audacity and converted to mp3 with Lame.

I will soon make the individual instrument tracks available for download
for sampling purposes using the Creative Commons attribution license if
anyone is interested.