[ardour-users] Newly compiled Ardour

Jimmy jhstaton at pldi.net
Thu Feb 10 18:14:31 PST 2005

Hey thank for the site info. lots of good stuff there.  But after reading
most of the stuff there I still haven't seen how the deal with fact that
Thac's RPMS "Ardour 0.9beta24" appears to have been compiled against GLIBC
2.3.4 and Mandrake 10.1 is at 2.3.3.
I appologize if I missed something, but is there a direct link to some
information on how to work around this, short of recompiling all my App's
with GLIBC 2.3.4.