[ardour-users] undefined symbol: jack_client_open

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Thu Feb 10 13:26:22 PST 2005

On 10 February 2005 at 20:41, Wolfgang Woehl <tito at rumford.de> wrote:

> Don't bother with beta25 though. It was "cancelled" and
> ardourites were told to hang on for beta26.

I just saw that on the Ardour website.  I downloaded beta24 and I'm
compiling that right now.

> You know what I would love to know? Who or what is "thac"? Is it a
> machine? Does anyone know :?

Torbjörn Turpeinen is Thac.

> > P.S.: One of these days I need to learn how to set up CVS on my
> >  system.
>
> Worth every minute you put into it. Start a new thread so we can collect
> tips and caveats. All in all it's fairly trivial.

I also saw this in the download section of the Ardour website,
"We are also willing to grant anonymous (read-only) CVS access
to our core beta testers."  I'm pretty sure I'm not a core beta
tester. ;-)  I'll just wait for the releases or go for the nightly
tarball.

Cheers....

--
Kevin