[ardour-users] Export/import 32bit stereo broken?

Zachris Trolin zach-tro at dsv.su.se
Wed Feb 9 00:56:58 PST 2005

I tried to export a 32bit *stereo* soundfile from one project and
thought I could import it in another(to master it in high quality). But
the audio is horribly messed up, the waveform looks like both channels
are cut in half.

Is this known, does anyone know how to work-around it?

16bit files work perfect, and mono 32bit also worked for me(import from
<session>/sounds dir). The only thing I missed there was some way to
explicitly convert two equal length monofiles/regions into one stereo
region.

Does anyone know if that is that possible?

Ardour/GTK 0.565.2 running with libardour 0.861.3 (debian unstable)

/Z