[ardour-users] [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Ardour & BCF2000 USB control surface]]

MAtt matt_0pr at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 31 05:31:20 PST 2005

Yes !
It's possible... I'm using 2 BCF and 1 BCR to work with nuendo, and i
just tried the thing with ardour... working !
It was a little bit difficult to have the 3 units working, because of
midi "ways"

1 BCF and the BCR are plugged in USB , the second BCF is plugged with
midi cables with the first one, Midi out A -> Midi In (in both ways)
BCF2 -> S4 mode
BCR -> USB4

You will have to use the first midi inputs of the BCF and the BCR (I'm
using patchage)

N.B. : firmware updated to 1.10

Live mixing will be possible !

Excuse my very poor english :-(