[ardour-users] Crossfade from song to song.

Zachris Trolin zach-tro at dsv.su.se
Fri Dec 30 04:19:50 PST 2005

Ardour also supports exporting a cd-track markers file(toc) along with
an audio file(wav), that is made for cdrdao/gcdmaster.

Just place markers whare you want in the ardour session, make the
markers CD markers, then export and check the button that gives you a
toc file, and then open in gcdmaster...