[ardour-users] some usage questions

jbs (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Dec 28 19:59:56 PST 2005

Thanks for the reply. With the first question I was more interested in how to align to tracks where the audio has already been recorded. Say you want to take the vocals from a beatles song at one tempo and mix it with the guitar and drums from a pixies song and have it line up nicely; they would be at different tempos and also the tempo would fluxuate within both samples, so if you lined up the beginning and end of, say, eight bars of both samples, then the middle would still be out of sync. I was wondering how one would go about aligning the sample.

Thanks again.
--
Sent from the Ardour - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/some-usage-questions-t819160.html#a2126230