[ardour-users] new songs on-line

Pasi Karppinen pasi.karppinen at pp6.inet.fi
Mon Dec 12 09:28:07 PST 2005

Dave Phillips wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>  I've put two new recordings on-line:
>
>    http://linux-sound.org/itsover.ogg
>
>    http://linux-sound.org/tomorrownight.ogg
>
>  Both pieces recorded in Ardour and mastered with JAMin.
>
>  I've also revised and updated this page:
>
>    http://linux-sound.org/ardour-music.html

Hello again Dave,

Very enjoyable music again! Excellent work! I liked both of the new
songs. Thank you very much for sharing these with us! You give me (and
probably many others as well) an inspiration to start creating new music
with Ardour. You know - sometimes I forget how amazing music is and how
important role it plays in my life. When I listen to songs like these
you have on your page I just want to grab my guitar and start jamming.

Thanks for that!