[ardour-users] Ardour running on OSX 10.4.3

Mark Casey reedman at reedmaninteractive.com
Mon Dec 5 14:04:17 PST 2005

Neil Shaw wrote an excellent install guide. Thanks very much for this, it
helped me track down my rookie mistake - I had mistaken XcodeTools for X11.

Under Neil's step 2: Installed X11 from the Tiger disk.

I would add this detail:

>From the Tiger Install Disk. Double click "Optional Installs", follow
instructions through Software License and Destination Disk. Open the
Applications directory, Select X11. Click Install.

Amazing what a difference actually installing X11 makes.

Hope this helps,

Mark