[ardour-users] [Fwd: Re: Is 64 bit dual core supported and stable yet?]

Mon Dec 5 10:10:45 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 11:23 +0100, Esben Stien wrote:
> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>
> > cooling needs and the associated fans.
>
> You don't necessarily need any fans to cool your computer; I ain't got
> any. I use the reserator water cooling kit and I got the thermaltake
> fanless PSU.

I know... I use the tnn500 case, but in that case you would not be able
to have _two_ physicall processors :-)

Just curious, what case you using? How about the internal temperature of
components in the mobo/ram/etc? (because there is no longer some airflow
caused by the cpu fan they may get hotter than usual).

-- Fernando