[ardour-users] building ardour

Mike Fisher mrfisher_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:28:29 PST 2005

 Hi. Just a quick question.  When I build ardour from source I get these warnings every time.

 /usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted definition of AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
   or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
 /usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:59: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_WXCONFIG
 /usr/share/aclocal/libfame.m4:6: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBFAME
 /usr/share/aclocal/ao.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_AO

 Is this a problem.  I mean, it finishes and I can run the program no hassles.  I also get warnings about comparing Signed and Unsigned integers.  Am I doing something wrong?

 thanks

 Yahoo! Personals