[ardour-users] OS X 10.4.3 - Safe?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:56:55 PST 2005

Christian, Keven, Neil and Matthew,
   Hi, and thanks very much for the responses. It sounds like a 50/50
thing as to whether it would work right out of the box at this pont.
IIRC Jesse was running something a bit older, like 10.3? If that's the
case then he cannot really help me out if I run into a problem. It's
good to know that you guys might be able to.

   I'll give it some thought and maybe decide in the next few days.

   thanks again for your help.

cheers,
Mark