[ardour-users] Ardour-icon

akarl fusionfive at comhem.se
Tue Aug 23 06:50:42 PDT 2005

Since an icon should be legible even at small sizes, the most basic
requirement is that it cannot contain too much detail. The Mozilla
Firefox icon is an example of an icon that doesn't work in small sizes
(it wasn't until i visited the Firefox webpage that I understood what
the logotype depicts). I'd recommend you to try something simpler.

August

Ben Powers wrote:
> I've made an Ardour Icon in SVG format using Inkscape. I'd like to know
> what you think of it. Comments such as "that [feature] is bad because of
> [reason], why don't you try [substitute]." Are the most helpful, because
> then I have something to work with.
>
> SVG format: http://bennyp.no-ip.org/images/ardour.svg
> 16x16 PNG: http://bennyp.no-ip.org/images/ardour-small.png
> 64x64 PNG: http://bennyp.no-ip.org/images/ardour-large.png