[ardour-users] Re: Ardour: undefined symbol error

jazzridenews jazzride at laposte.net
Fri Aug 5 12:11:01 PDT 2005

Paul Davis a écrit :

> if you are going to use packages, you have to be able to rely on the
> package maintainers.

---------
Message for Paul Davis from a french user: thanks for this great work
I had before Ardour:
- Cakewalk Pro audio 9
- Cubase SE
- Magix MS 2004, 2005
- Sonar 3.
- tried PT (good soft perfect sound system but so expensive...)

Ardour (discovered with Agnula Demudi) : best soft/DAW never had.
The only thing I must learn now is to use Windows Vsti under Ardour
and probably a ctrl surface... Sonar 3 is on his box, I only use Ardour
(+ Rosegarden for MIDI) now. :)

Thanks for this incredible gift.
Ardour + Jack + Ladspa + Jamin = killer !
Pascal from France.