[ardour-users] Ardour: undefined symbol error

Golden Debiase delachi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:58:00 PDT 2005

Binary package?  Is this bad or good?  Is there another preferred
version I should be running?  I ugraded jack to version 0.99 (couldn't
find 0.100) and I get the same error message.

Or should I stop wasting my time and try to get ardour running on a
supported linux os like fedora or debian?

- Delamatrix