[ardour-users] Question about Dual ICE1712 M-Audio Cards

Doug J dug33 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:22:05 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I saw a thread in the archives talking about the .asoundrc for running dual
1010LT cards.  I'm trying to tweak my .asoundrc to make a Delta66 and a
Delta44 run together, but I don't know much about writing an asoundrc file
and alsa-project.org seems to be down so I can't find much documentation.
Does anyone who is running dual ICE1712 cards have a model asoundrc to share
with me to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Doug