[ardour-users] Track goes wild!....

michael garuda at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 30 11:44:44 PDT 2005

I have 2 songs I worked on in an earlier version of ardour, that when
opened in 0.9beta29 runs ok for a minute or so, and then one track goes
crazy, way over into the red, causing massive digital distortion.    It
was never like that before, and I'm wondering if anyone might have a
clue what happened.

My system is a demudi box dist-upgraded to testing and then ardour
upgraded to 0.9beta29.    Evereything was fine with earlier versions of
ardour.  One of the tracks has automation and I turned that off, but the
problem is still there.   I haven't saved the sessions, I just quit as I
didn't want to save it in its screwed up state....

any help would be appreciated.