[ardour-users] Tempo controled tremolo plugin

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:16:04 PDT 2005

On 4/26/05, Chris Cannam <cannam at all-day-breakfast.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 Apr 2005 20:27, Tom Szilagyi wrote:
> > Then we obviously need two separate LADSPA ports to communicate this,
> > provided that we agree that this whole beats/bars info needs to be
> > communicated to plugins at all.
>
> Transport data is being discussed on dssi-devel for DSSI plugins as
> well, and it's likely something appropriate will end up in DSSI 1.0.
> Why not join us in working out what we need, and then *cough* just put
> DSSI effects support into Ardour?  Oh come on -- it's probably very
> easy, if you don't bother with custom GUI support...
>
> Chris

Hi,
   As a user I'm all for more plugins. I can tell you that I was
discussion Ardour and Linux in general the other day with some Pro
tools friends. They said they had more plugins. I said I had 230 in my
list today. Their mouths dropped open and they wanted to check it out.
More is better in the world of marketing software.

   Granted I will likely never use more than 10, but I never used more
than 10 in Pro Tools either!

- Mark