[ardour-users] Tempo controled tremolo plugin

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Tue Apr 26 14:11:20 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 26 Apr 2005 20:27, Tom Szilagyi wrote:
> Then we obviously need two separate LADSPA ports to communicate this,
> provided that we agree that this whole beats/bars info needs to be
> communicated to plugins at all.

Transport data is being discussed on dssi-devel for DSSI plugins as
well, and it's likely something appropriate will end up in DSSI 1.0.
Why not join us in working out what we need, and then *cough* just put
DSSI effects support into Ardour?  Oh come on -- it's probably very
easy, if you don't bother with custom GUI support...

Chris