[ardour-users] Tempo controled tremolo plugin

Chris Bozic cbozic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:38:25 PDT 2005

I would be willing to work on a plugin such as this but, although I'm
a software developer by trade, I have never developed a ladspa plugin
nor done any linux audio development.   This looks like a situation
where the work is already 90% done by some other developer.  I guess
I'll start by getting the LADSPA SDK and taking a look at the source
for some existing tremolo plugins.  When I get some time, I'll contact
those plugin developers and see if they would like to help out.
There's obviously more qualified developers than I to work on
something like this so I'd appreciate any help or advice.

Chris