[ardour-users] splicing soundfiles

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Apr 25 02:53:25 PDT 2005

Hi,

I tried to find a way to splice a soundfile at a certain position. The
only way I was able to get that done was by selecting a region,
zooming all the way in, reducing the size of the region to zero and
then pressing the delete key. This is quite time consuming. Is there
an easier way, like splicing a region at the cursor position or
similar?

The two regions also get a fade-in and fade-out which can't get
removed. Is there any way to remove the fadeout (or set its time to
0)?

--
Orm