[ardour-users] Refugee from Windoze/Cubase -drowning in Linux/Ardour

Keith Smith kah.smith at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 19 16:02:51 PDT 2005

Thanks Frode. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to ask that one twice.
With this recent success, I think my head is finally clear enough that I
can move on to actually using this machine and absorbing a lot more
about managing the OS.

For now, I think I'm going to play with Ardour for the rest of the day!
Cheers,