[ardour-users] Region names in the region pane update spordaically when renaming a given region in the editor

Richard Shapiro rickms63 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 15 22:16:29 PDT 2005

I brand new to Ardour and have a few questions.

I'm running Ardour .9 beta 19 from the Fervent build. I've noticed that when I
change the name of a region on a track in the editor, the name does not
immediatly change in the region list. I'm not sure what triggers a refresh of
the list. Is there something I need to do to refresh the list?

Also, is there a way that when I select a region on a track that the region in
list will highlight so that it can easily be found in  a large play list?

Thank you for your help.

Rick