[ardour-users] CCRMA vs. AGNULA

Jason Russler jasonrussler at msn.com
Tue Apr 5 09:45:01 PDT 2005

Hi all,
Just to clarify, I think it's time to mention that apt is a methodology for
resolving the dependencies of packages (usually dpkg but it has been fitted
for rpm as well).  It is not a package format - like rpm or dpkg.   I keep
hearing comparisons between rpm and apt and they are not analogous - dpkg
and rpm are - sort of.   Almost everyone knows this, but it can confuse
people who are learning, otherwise I wouldn't bother mentioning it.