[ardour-users] MTC & MMC ...

Third Option thirdoption at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:26:14 PDT 2004

> I'm using the same beta19 version. Due to recent information about
> Rosegarden not handling tempo changes, and probably not loop recording
> now that I think about it, I'm interested in once again trying to sync
> Pro Tools LE as a slave to Ardour.

yes I did some stuff with rosegarden syncing to ardour and it really didn't
work.  oh it thinks it did, but it is REALLY loose.

Also my version (beta18) of ardour does not handle tempo changes either - it
thinks it can, but when it plays back, it has to stop and then start again
to get going on the new tempo