[ardour-users] MTC & MMC ...

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Sep 21 09:22:03 PDT 2004

Greetings:

  I'm using Ardour 0.9beta19, so I figure I'd be fairly up-to-date to
try out the MTC control. I can set Ardour to slave to MTC, but it does
not respond. I checked my connections and verified that MTC is sent and
received by testing with MusE, which worked fine. I click on the play
button, Ardour waits as it should, but it seems to not notice the
incoming timecode with the same connections as are valid for MusE. Am I
behind the Ardour release curve for testing MTC ?

  Also, I'll be testing MMC with a Tascam TM-D1000 mixer. Please advise
if there are any particular functions the team wants tested. Also, if
anyone else has used a similar mixer, please let me know of any special
tips or tricks to try. TIA!

  Oh yeh:

    [dlphilp at localhost dlphilp]$ ardour --version
    Ardour/GTK 0.529.3 running with libardour 0.827.4

Best regards,

Dave Phillips